Thursday, September 20, 2007

On the line...

I don’t think anyone wishes death upon no one. When I was reading this article about The Convicted killer executed for triple slaying in San Antonio I felt bad, but the law is law and it had to be followed. I’m not saying he got what he deserved because in my opinion no one deserves to die and only god can give and take life away. This article was interesting and I recommend as a reading. Ask yourself what were the steps or the trials for him. Somewhere along I read that he was refused a trial and just moved on to executing him. I guess because he said he was guilty but even then they should go through many trials. Wouldn't the process be much longer and why wasn’t the other guy also executed if he also participated in the murders?

No comments: